2

Post Nineteen: Offer Alert!

I'm currently running an offer on my facebook page and thought I'd share it with all the lovely people who read my blog.

The next 5 people to book in with me for a Neal's Yard Luxury Facial will get a free slice of cake after their appointment. Since I work from a coffee shop that gets in fresh, homemade cakes regularly this is quite a treat - no french fancies from Asda here! To book just call 01275 839888 and ask to book an appointment with me (Ami).

I'd love to hear from you. :)



Update: This offer is out of date.

2 comments:

Karen Hensman said...

If you haven't tried one of Ami's facials get yourself booked in, what more incentive do you need than cake! I can highly recommend the luxury facial and if you feel in need of a boost add on a chakra balance too!

Ami Marshall said...

Thanks Karen! Always lovely to get good feedback from a regular (and favourite!) customer. :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top