0

Post Eleven: Almost There!

Hey everyone, really sorry I haven't had a post for you the last two days. I've been working my bum off trying to finish off my mothers day present (which needs to be finished in the next hour.. eek!) so I've been putting all my spare time into that. The good news is that I've taken plenty of pictures on how to make what I've done so tomorrow I can write you a lovely guide to make your own. :) The choice I've gone with doesn't have to be a mothers day present, it can be used for any female (or feminine male!) celebration.

I tried out the bath bomb recipe yesterday and it went fairly well, although mine aren't as good as I'd hoped. I think it was due to there being too much liquid, so I'd definitely be very wary about how many drops of essential oils and also how much witch hazel you add, so that they do dry in the specified time. Out of the 8 I made I've popped 4 out and they're passable, but I left the other 4 in to see if they improve.

Sorry it's just a quick post today, but I'll definitely be back up and running once mothers day is over. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top