Post Eighteen: Me! Me! Me! Review

The banana muffins went down a storm and I only have 1 left now! Everyone has loved them, including Tom who after making such a fuss about having non-banana ones made tried the banana ones and ended up eating two! To celebrate the success I'm going to try the same method on strawberry and vanilla muffins at some point this week.

With all the petrol scares going on and panic buying, not to mention the price rise impending in August, I thought I'd draw your attention back to this post where I outline ways to cut fuel consumption and save the pennies. Don't just think it's a waste of time - I'm saving rather a lot on my petrol bill each month by following these principles and my blood pressure has dropped considerably too. I only wish I'd tested it before changing my driving style so I would have comparative results!

Anyway, on with my review...

At the weekend I bought a new nail varnish with my £5 off No7 voucher from Boots. Since I'm loving spring colours at the moment and the weather is certainly allowing it, I went for Me! Me! Me! which is a bright pink shade.



As you can see, it's nice and shiny which I like. This is just one coat, which gives a nice coverage and the colour is really vibrant. It's not too bad for drying time, although having bought and tried out a Collection 2000 nail varnish (shade: Ballet) that dries in seconds I'm a little impatient with everything else now! My only complaint is that it chips really easily. You can't see it in this picture but the tips are a little chipped and my other hand has quite visible chips too. I don't think I'd pay the full £7 for another one, however for £2 I really cannot complain!

1 comments:

Annie said...

I picked up a No 7 nail varnish for mum a while back and she had bad problems with it chipping fast with only one coat too even though the coverage was great. Maybe a second coat would solve that problem. Gorgeous colour x

Post a Comment

Back to Top