0

News!

Hello all you lovely people that read my blog!

I have to say a HUGE sorry to all of you for not posting in a while, but I have a very good reason I promise! I had surgery last Thursday which I only found out the date for last Sunday - not much notice at all! So I spent all of last week trying to get stuff ready for that and I didn't have time to prepare any blogs for you while I was out of action.

The surgery went well and I'm slowly recovering - I'll be so much better when the anaesthetic finally wears off as that's making me feel pretty sick! I'm pretty much housebound at the moment because I'm not allowed to drive, so after the weekend I'm sure I'll be back to writing some blogs for you. :) I've got an idea for my first one already!

So am I forgiven? (): )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top