0

Going Away

Hello lovely readers!

I'm going to be away for the next few days, travelling to Kent with Tom for the wedding of two of my best friends. I've scheduled some blogs for you to read that will still pop up each day, so you should still visit to see what I've got for you. :)

I'm really looking forward to the time away as both Tom and I have been a bit ill lately and really stressed out with work so it's going to be lovely to just get to spend some time together without having to do anything! I'm also pretty excited to explore Kent a little and see what they have to offer me in the way of interesting shops. We may even visit the zoo while we're there, which will be a lovely treat.

One last thing, I'd like to thank everyone who has visited this blog, as I've now reached over 1000 views! Which is absolutely incredible considering it's only been 1 month and 2 days since I started putting my ramblings on the internet.

Enjoy the blogs I've planned and I'll be back on Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top