Broken tea cup into a tea light holder!

Just a quick post today as inspiration is yet to strike! This morning I broke one of our mini cups at the coffee shop. Although I'd much rather have the tea cup back, I noticed that it had broken perfectly to create a tea light holder. A quick check with one of our candles proves I'm right, so this weekend I will be painting it and bringing it back to the shop as a Sorry Present! Watch this space for the new and improved version, but so far this is how it looks:



There were a few other pieces that broke off and I'm going to see what I can do about re-purposing those too.

Any ideas what I could make? They're two triangular(ish) pieces of china.

1 comments:

Annie said...

Thats really pretty, it looks cute enough as it is. You could make it look really pretty with a painted lace type of pattern :) xx

Post a Comment

Back to Top