0

#ChangingFaceOfEndo Day Two


Day Two
Spent the day half asleep - really struggling with energy at the moment - and only remembered to take the picture as I was going to bed, so I thought this one was quite fitting. I had a headache all day that got worse as the day went on, although it eased off after dinner. Still really enjoying being back at work, it's nice to be feeling productive again!

On the endo front I'm feeling disproportionately tired for the sleep I'm getting and that pulling pain in my stomach has continued. Very weird, but hopefully it's just a pulled muscle and will ease over the next few days.

About the picture
The bear in the picture is Egbert - he's actually one of those teddies that has a microwavable pouch in his tummy. I started using him to help with the endo pain when I went to bed, but now he's just a lovable cuddle buddy.

For details of the #ChangingFaceOfEndo project you can read the explanation post here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top