0

#ChangingFaceOfEndo Day Five


Day Five
Today was a good day. Productive at work and my laptop was fixed and ready for pick-up this morning - a day and a half earlier than predicted. :) Also squeezed in time to watch Game of Thrones before work this morning, so today is going well indeed!

I've noticed my stomach seems to be getting bigger at the moment, possibly down to bad diet and my digestion not being as good. We're getting into the habit of a fresh fruit smoothie each day at work so I'm gonna try to combine that with more veg at home and more water to try and ditch this bloat/extra weight!

About the picture
I'm showing off my 5-way plait because I'm proud of it! It was pinned back to keep my hair off my face as I worked but you can't see it properly there. Also the picture is taken from my laptop once more - a celebration of getting it back! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top