0

#ChangingFaceOfEndo Day One


Day One
I woke up exhausted today despite doing very little yesterday. I went to bed a little later than usual, but was disproportionately tired as a result. Once I got going it was a pretty good day - my first day back working for Discover Your Bounce 3 days a week which I was excited about.

I was pain free until this evening when I must have moved funny because I felt something pull around my belly button incision scar. After that every time I stood up it hurt like something was pulling in my stomach and I had to stand bent slightly forwards. Very weird and I hope it goes by the morning!

About the picture
I'm holding my Thoughts & Dreams notebook, which is quite fitting as I was given it as a present after my first lap that diagnosed endometriosis. I've been using it to keep track of my Life Pyramid (something I'll post about soon) and it's never too far from me at the moment!


For details on the project check out the explanation blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top