0

#ChangingFaceOfEndo Day Four


Day Four
I missed two days because my laptop died Friday evening and it's now with the computer doctors. It's forced me to actually do things other than be online. Yesterday (apart from my tours of various computer shops) I spent time with Kassi catching up on Game of Thrones, went to mums to show her the embarassing pictures I retrieved from my old computer and went to visit Nan before it was time to pick Tom up. Then in the evening we went to Rachel's house for a game night. Today I had a film day (4 and a bit films!) and it was nice to relax. Back to work tomorrow, which should be interesting without a laptop.. I have mum's iPad for now but it's difficult to get used to!

On the endo front I possibly over indulged in fatty foods today as I'm feeling quite sick. I've also got a bit of stomach ache. Otherwise everything is good - trying to up my fruit and veg intake to see if it has an effect on my energy. :)

About the picture
I look like I have two black eyes but it's just bad lighting and tiredness! I've straightened my hair for a change and I'm enjoying it for now. It's the longest it's ever been and it's getting to the stage where I just throw it in a messy bun for ease!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top