0

#ChangingFaceOfEndo Day Six


Day Six
Another productive day at work, although my headache is hanging in there. I wish my wisdom teeth would just chill for a bit, haha. I've also spent the evening sorting through stuff ready for our trip to Leicester. It's always surprising how much stuff you need when you go away, even if it's not for long! Pretty much everything I wanted to take was in the wash so now every doorway in our flat has clothes drying, haha. Hopefully it all dries in time!

I'm really bloated again today and craving salty/sugary foods. I'm really not that fussy on what it is. Luckily it's quite well balanced with my extra fruit intake so if I can just cut back a bit it won't be a problem.

About the picture
This was taken during the 'chaos' stage of packing. You can see my laptop playing music in the background (playing the Bellas Final from Perfect Pitch I believe - my current obsession!) and the suitcase I decided was too small and put away shortly after. The weather is so changeable at the moment I'm planning lots of layers and options!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top