0

Monkey Mischief

Hey guys!

I've finally had a chance to sit down and recover from the last few days, which have been amazing but tiring! Tom's parents came to visit for a few days over the weekend and we did as much as we could to make the most of their time here. :)

On Saturday we went to Longleat and did about everything they had to offer us, including a trip around the safari! This little guy was a bit cheeky and took a momento from my car:


Yup, that's my magnetic car sign he's ripped to pieces there! And all his monkey friends came running over to help him eat it... bless them? Although I wasn't too happy about the loss of my sign, it did mean we got a very up-close look at them as they were fighting next to the car and jumping on the bonnet. :) The rest of the day was less eventful, but still exciting and fun as we watched the Birds of Prey show, walked through the meerkat enclosure and fed the sealions in the lake!


Also logging in today I spotted that I've passed 6000 views! So a huge thank you to everyone for that! I'd love it if the people who stopped by regularly could become followers. :) As a little incentive I'll be giving away a gift once I reach 50 followers. ;)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top