0

Exciting times!

Hi guys!

Sorry there's been no post from me again this week - we've opened our new Holistic Centre in Keynsham and it's been so exciting and busy! The sale is still going through on The Witches Brew so I'm splitting my time between the two at the moment. Once we're in the new place full-time I'll take some pictures and give you some information on it, I really can't wait. :) If you want to come have a look for yourself we're having an open day next Saturday (27th) with cake! Message me for details if you're interested.

I'm also going away for a few days so I won't have any posts for you until Wednesday at the earliest (sorry!). Tom and I are going to a retreat in Wales which is super exciting and I can't wait to be surrounded by countryside. :)

I'll write again soon, promise!
Ami

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top