0

Green Living: New Resolutions

The link to the Green Living article is working again now, so I've been through and picked some new resolutions to try out. :)

The ones I'm keeping from last time are:

16. Carry a reusable bag.
Despite an improvement in this habit I'm not remembering as often as I should, so I'll keep trying.

3. Start refilling, not replacing.
I'll have to wait until we run out of something refillable to do this, but my aim is to refill everything possible in the kitchen. :)

And the new ones I'd like to try out are...


17. Wrap a present in a gift bag or fabric scarf.
With christmas on it's way now seems like the perfect chance to try out inventive wrapping paper!

22. Leave the car at home for a day.
At the end of the month I'm moving offices and the new one is a 5 minute walk from home, plus Tom has a new job that's a 30 minute walk from home. I'm going to invest in some good waterproof clothing for Winter and leave the car at home as often as possible. :) (I will let myself off if it's torrential rain or snowing though!)

30. Create a scrap paper box.
I always put paper to one side if it has space for notes/scribbles still, but I always seem to lose it or someone else throws it. Moving to a new office is the perfect opportunity to make a scrap box so I can actually use the paper I set aside!


I'll review this again after christmas, since some of the resolutions are aimed at the Winter months. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top