0

Your Turn!

Hello you lovely lot!

I hope my last two blogs have been useful for you. :) Today I'm taking a break due to some exciting news that I'll share with you soon! There's tons of organisational stuff to do, people to call, things to arrange.. it's all very exciting. :) I wish I could share it with you right now but I have to keep a lid on it for a few days at least. I have a habit of getting over-excited and telling everyone at once, which always gets me in trouble!

So today I'd like to ask you all a question instead of rattling on about myself! What is your top eco tip? It doesn't have to be anything ground-breaking or new - just whatever you think you do that saves the most energy/water/raw materials etc. Maybe we'll all pick up some new tips we've never tried before! :)

Aaaaaaand GO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top