0

Steam Cream Challenge

Good Afternoon!

I'm absolutely loving the unexpected arrival of summer! I've even brought the flip-flops out. :)

I receive the Start UK newsletter each month and in the latest they had a little competition running to win a pot of Steam Cream moisturiser. The first 4 people to email back an eco-beauty tip would receive a full-sized tin of the cream. I emailed back not expecting to get anything, but just before the weekend I received an email to say I'd won! I have to say I'm extremely impressed with the service, as this morning I already had the pot in my possession. :)



After a quick test of it I'm very pleased - you need very little to go a long way and the smell isn't overpowering either, a faint lavender scent. Because I've enjoyed it so much already I've decided to put it through its paces and do a proper review for you. My feet are like zombie feet - I spend a lot of time on them and I don't really look after them very well. They're often a dull grey or purpley colour which isn't pretty! I'm going to use the cream intensively on my feet for a week to see how well it can revive them. If it can make my feet look human again, this really is a miracle cream!

Has anyone else tried the cream out? What did you think of it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top