0

Just a quick post..

I've mentioned before that I have my own business doing beauty therapy, including facials and Reiki. I had a few weeks off from that as well as the coffee shop (and blogging apparently!) and now I'm better I've decided to do a re-launch of the business. I don't like to push the selling point, so don't worry I'm not asking you to buy my products or come in for a treatment (although you're more than welcome). As part of the re-launch I've decided to start writing a monthly newsletter. Nothing big - just a few updates, some offers and some beauty tips.

If any of you lovely readers are interested in joining my newsletter just leave a comment below or email me on amimarshallbeauty@gmail.com and I will add you to my list. If you join within May there's even a special offer for newsletter recipients only. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top