0

Apple Crisps Recipe

Sorry I missed posting yesterday, I was halfway through writing this when my net cut out. Following on from my last post, I found a lovely recipe yesterday for some apple crisps that would go perfectly in your lunchbox as a snack. I haven't tried it out yet, but I wanted to share it with you so you could try it out. I've not been at my best lately, the lovely Tom has been cooking all our meals since my op, so it could be a while before I get a chance to do any baking!

I've had dried apple before and it has a marshmallow like consistency, so I love the idea of a crisp texture when you bake them! The only downside to this recipe is it takes about 2.5 hours (30 mins prep, 2 hours baking) and the last hour of that you need to keep a close eye. So it's more of a weekend project than something you can create quickly in the evenings.


Don't they look yummy!

For the recipe follow this link.

If you do try it, let me know how you get on! Have you heard of any other recipes like this that would make good lunch time snacks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top