0

Quick update!

Hello lovely readers, I've missed you!

It's lovely to see I'm still getting views even though I'm not posting. :) I've had such a busy few weeks - first of all I got a severe case of tonsilitis which was not fun at all. I had quite a few trips to A&E and more than once I had to argue with them to avoid being admitted! But in the end I won the battle, got some antibiotics that actually worked and now I'm better. :)
We also moved into our new flat which was quite an ordeal in itself. I was still incapacitated with tonsilitis, so my mum and Tom had to pack up our entire house in just a morning. I'm still incredibly impressed that they managed it! I'll have to give you a more detailed run down of the events of the last week later on, I'm on borrowed internet at the moment. But the short of it all is that I have a very amazing partner. Tom has taken every problem thrown at us in his stride and fixed them all, while I looked on in despair (and usually tears). He's made us a lovely little home and we're very happy now. :)
We still don't have internet at the new flat yet, so I'm afraid I won't be posting regularly yet. But the good news is we officially get internet on the 25th of June (providing Virgin don't delay it at all!) so I'll be back to posting for you for definite then.

Sorry for the short post, but I missed you all and wanted to keep you updated! :)
Much love to you all,
Ami

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top