0

New Flat: Week 2

It's officially 2 weeks today and the flat is starting to look like people live there rather than a dumping ground for boxes! ;)

We bought a cabinet for our bathroom yesterday so soon we can put all our things away instead of just in a box on the floor. It'll be nice not to stub my toe when brushing my teeth! We also got some lampshades for the lounge and our bedroom so we don't have plain hanging lightbulbs anymore. :)

This week we've learned valuable information ready for the winter. This may sound a bit random but the sucky weather has caused our neighbours to use their heating. As a consequence we've found just how hot our flat gets when they do! We've been watching tv in strap tops and joggers at 10pm this week because it's too toasty for anything else. :)

I know I haven't written any eco blogs for you recently, but I have plenty planned for when I return to modern technology! Including 180 uses for 9 every day items and some facts about just how much our Green efforts make an impact.

Until then I leave you with this incredible fact: A cyclist can travel 644 miles and use the same amount of energy as it takes to make just 1 litre of fuel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top