0

Exciting Delivery!

I've not been having the best week diet-wise and since having my last Zoladex I've been pretty tired and grumpy (much to Tom's dismay!) so up to now I didn't have anything to share with you guys. But today I got a very exciting delivery - the things I need to get started on Christmas presents!

Normally I'd keep it all top secret as family and friends read this, but I've been so excited by it all that I've told most of them anyway! In the picture you can see silicon moulds, lollipop sticks and cellophane wrap, which will eventually come together with some scrummy ingredients to make hot chocolate on a stick! I've got some other plans for gifts too, so there'll still be surprises for any relatives that spot this post.

I can't wait to get started with testing recipes and wrap ideas. :)

Will you be making any presents this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top