0

Busy, busy, busy!

Sorry for the lack of posting over the last week or so! I'm currently halfway between my 2 ops so I'm making the most of being able to do stuff with my family. :) When I recover from my next op it won't be far from Christmas and the weather will be gross so I'm enjoying everything while I can.

The weekend before last we went to Leicester to visit Tom's parents and were very spoiled. :) It was lovely seeing them sooner than planned and we've already arranged our next visit which makes a change!
Then the weekend just gone we went with my grandparents to their caravan so we were even more spoiled! The weather was crap but we still had a good time. My Nan took up to a wholefoods store in Sidmouth and I found my heaven. Nan treated me to things like endo-friendly pancakes, rice flour and even some raw chocolate covered raisins which are incredibly yummy.

That's it for weekend adventures now until after my op (that I know of...) but I've downloaded the Blogger app so that I can keep blogging on the move if things change. Can't believe I didn't think of it sooner to be honest!

I've slipped up on the diet through all this, despite doing my best to keep with it. I'll definitely be looking into easier ways to stick to the diet while on the move and of course I'll be sharing that with you!
So you can look forward to a few more recipes coming up - I especially want to share the Harissa chicken traybake that Tom's mum made for us which was lovely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top