0

How To... Re-use Christmas Cards

This weekend is when most people will be taking down their Christmas decorations. Millions of cards will be thrown in the bin, but I sincerely hope none of my readers are among those throwing them out. Christmas cards are incredibly simple to re-use; all you need is a pair of scissors! For those of you a little more creative, some ribbon and a hole punch can also be used to jazz things up.

The easiest cards are either the small ones or ones with a repeat pattern on the front, the most fun are those with different patterns, motifs and images that you can get creative with! Simply cut the backs off of the cards and cut the fronts into tag shapes. You can either punch a hole in a corner and add some ribbon, or simply leave them as they are. Not only have you saved the card from the recycle bin (once again, I hope my readers won't be putting them in the normal bin!) but now you don't need to buy tags next year. :)

Here are the ones I've made this year;



If you turn your cards into tags post pictures below, I'd love to see them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top