0

Recycling: By Numbers

Morning!

Sorry about the no-show yesterday, I was really ill through the night and used the morning to sleep in before work! Since I've still been catching up on sleep I've found some nifty (yes, I just said nifty!) little inforgraphic images for you today that show some amazing facts about the cost difference between recycled and virgin materials.

The first one gives facts about the average UK home - what we waste and the difference that we'd make if we changed just one habit. It also mentions some good eco-friendly cleaning products, some I've mentioned in the past and others I can focus on in another post if you're interested. :)





This next one I found really interesting because it includes facts like how many times a certain item can be recycled and how Eurpoe's recycling efforts compared to America's in 2010!



Hopefully some of those facts will get you thinking about how you can step up your recycling efforts!

Tomorrow I'll be looking at the next generation and how we can teach and inspire them to create green habits now that will last for life. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top