0

Homemade Christmas

Hello everyone!

I have 5 mins spare before work so thought I'd share a great program with you before I go. This year I'm really focusing on keeping costs down but keeping presents big - not in size but in the thoughtfullness and care that goes into them. There are a few presents I'm particularly proud of and I will be writing guides for them so you can use them in the future, but sadly as family members read this blog I can't share before the big day!

What I can do though is give you a link to Kirstie's Homemade Christmas which is a program I've got on Series Link at the moment so I can use all of her ideas for our flat! I've only seen snippets so far (I'm going to have a viewing session all in one go to absorb the Christmassy goodness!) but it's all been amazing ideas like spraying pine cones gold and hanging them on the tree for decorations. :)

So what are you guys doing for christmas? Do you prefer to go the shop-bought route or will you be getting crafty this year too? I'd love to hear your ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top